Education & Training
Our leadership believes that education and development opportunities are the most important resources we can provide our staff to prepare them to be excellent consultants for our customers and to prepare them for future leadership.
To facilitate this, we have a full-time Corporate Education Manager who supports the company’s strategic goal of continuous education, training and professional development. The manager coordinates in-house workshops, outside seminars and continuing education for all staff. Last year, KJWW invested over 9,500 hours in development activities. This included technical, business, project management and interpersonal communication skills.
We offer our staff the following:
- Year-round in-house training with technical experts, departmental leaders and vendors
- A formal mentoring program
- Advanced business courses on-site through St. Ambrose University
- Tuition and book fees for advanced training
- Memberships in professional engineering societies
- A technical library in each office
- The latest technology and software to support engineering, estimating, drawing and more.