Benefits: Why Join Us
Envision yourself getting experience in everything from design studies to $100-million facilities including:
- Hospitals / clinics / medical buildings
- Colleges / universities
- Research laboratories
- Libraries / museums
- Government buildings
- Corporate offices
- Industrial plants
- Build partnerships
Work side-by-side with some of the best, most innovative engineers in the business. Our award-winning mentoring and training programs offer you real-world training. This gives you immediate and invaluable exposure to state-of-the-art engineering methods. Work with the best; learn from the best.
Build your career.
Work with an invigorating array of clients and projects. Different industries. Different buildings. Different systems. No two days will be the same. Your skills, your expertise – and your value – will grow every day.
Go home each day with a real sense of accomplishment. Take pride in being part of one of the top 20 engineering firms in the country with a national reputation for quality and innovation.
Why settle for life in a cubicle? With KJWW, you’ll visit job sites, attend design seminars, travel to our different office locations, and get to see your designs come to life. It’s a vibrant environment that keeps you fresh and energized.
- Exceptional compensation package
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Profit sharing and 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Balance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Immediate eligibility for Paid Time Off
- Generous holiday schedule
- Professional society memberships
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Company-sponsored social activities for the entire family
- KJWW is owned by registered Professional Engineers.
- All engineers are encouraged to obtain P.E. registration.
- Financial bonus paid upon successfully passing P.E. exam.
- Stock ownership offered to qualified registered engineers.